Dr. William F Lutz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William F Lutz?

I have been seeing him since he started his practice. I highly value his knowledge and caring support to my family.

One of the best doctors I know

Dr. Lutz has been our family physician for over 20 years. He has been extremely helpful to my family and, in one case, actually saved a life by identifying an extremely aggressive cancer at an early stage. This was done even when other physicians had missed it. I will continue to recommend Dr. Lutz to my other family members and friends.

Great doctor with a wonderful sense of humor

he is a very caring doctor

Misdiagnosis: Didn't follow through on my symptoms from visit to visit, never notice the pattern to my symptoms. Failed to communicate to me what he eventually put in his medical notes. Never follow through on finding a solution to any of my issues. When my lab/test reports came back negative or inconclusive, he never looked any further or gave my symptoms any further concern to look into more extensively. After several decades of continuing symptoms and negative results he began to tell me that my symptoms may be in my head or as a result of me taking natural supplements rather than taking his the medications that he prescribed for me. I requested several times over the years of treatment by him to run Lyme tests, seeing that my symptoms fit this disease. When the Elisa tests came back negative he would never feel it necessary to pursue this possibility for me by at least performing a Western Blot to see if that would be positive for Lyme or not. 20 years later, I finally found a doctor who listened to my symptoms and took them seriously and did a Western Blot which came back POSITIVE! 20 years of suffering from a chronic disease could have been prevented if he only took me serious and looked a little further by performing a simple Western Blot! Now, I'm so chronic that I've have a poor quality of life and suffered extreme symptoms from being underdiagnosed and not taken seriously enough to pursue a real diagnosis other than a catch all diagnosis of Chronic Fatique and Fibermiagia. And because of this misdiagnosis, I have passed this disease onto my family.