Dr. William D Lyday II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William D Lyday II?

Secretary

Dedicated, understanding, personable, pleasant knowledgeable, professional, A terrific doctor. He showed he was interested in my health and did everything possible for me to have a good diagnosis. I would recommend him, and return to him.

I had saw a collegue in the same practice and had received very bad treatment. When I saw Dr. Lyday, he diagnosed my issue right away. After two months of suffering needlessly, I was completely back to my former self after only a week of seeing Dr. Lyday. I have recommended friends to go and see him when problems have arose. His personal staff was wonderful not like the prior doctor I saw at the Kennesaw office.