Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William M Lydiatt has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Lydiatt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. William M Lydiatt accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIowa Heart Center, 1 Edmundson Pl, Council Bluffs, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William M Lydiatt in this video.
Dr. William M Lydiatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Council Bluffs, IA.