Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William M Bailey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
went in to see doc for a red bump in leg and deep red viens he asked some questions put info in cumputer gave me a prescription said come back in a week 2 days later i went to the hospital due to increased swelling etc. found out i had a blood clot will not ever return to this doctor all he needed to do was a proper exam i could have suffered serios health problems
Really like Dr. Bailey but will never return to his office due to his staff. The blonde woman who works the front (Debbie) was so rude to me due to a misunderstanding between the two of us and instead of handling herself as a composed professional she completely denied what she had told me and then rolled her eyes at me and called me a liar. Then she denied rolling her eyes at me. I tried to complain but my complaints were never given to Dr. Bailey. I tried SEVERAL times but was never called back. It's too bad that people like her ruin the experience for people who need good quality care.
Dr. Bailey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Kern Medical Center
Dr. William M Bailey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChehalem Medical Clinic, 308 Villa Rd Ste 114, Newberg, OR
Dr. William M Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newberg, OR.