Dr. William M Bailey Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William M Bailey?

blood clot

went in to see doc for a red bump in leg and deep red viens he asked some questions put info in cumputer gave me a prescription said come back in a week 2 days later i went to the hospital due to increased swelling etc. found out i had a blood clot will not ever return to this doctor all he needed to do was a proper exam i could have suffered serios health problems

Awful Office Staff

Really like Dr. Bailey but will never return to his office due to his staff. The blonde woman who works the front (Debbie) was so rude to me due to a misunderstanding between the two of us and instead of handling herself as a composed professional she completely denied what she had told me and then rolled her eyes at me and called me a liar. Then she denied rolling her eyes at me. I tried to complain but my complaints were never given to Dr. Bailey. I tried SEVERAL times but was never called back. It's too bad that people like her ruin the experience for people who need good quality care.

Great and caring Doctor

not a good dr

he refused to run a billyrubin test on me son and we almost lost him. it took a 5 day stay in the hospital because he didnt have the time.

Excellent Doctor

They offered an appointment that day, but I couldn't make it at that time. Got in the next day and Doctor Bailey was on time, listened to my symptoms, did his exam and diagnosed my sinus infection. He then sent a prescription by email to my pharmacy and it was ready when I got there.