Dr. William Bell III Is this you?

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I thought highly of Dr Bell

Posted on October 16th, 2015

I am really upset that he is no longer with Summitt Medical. Don't know where he went. They won't tell me at the office. I have to see a new doctor. Dr. Bell just was a really good caring doctor. Not many like him.

Best Rheumatologist EVER!!!

Posted on August 27th, 2015

I agree with the review regarding the SHABBY treatment afforded to Dr Bell by his "ASSOCIATES" at Summett Medical Group in Knoxville Tn. I have been a patient of his for 30+ years following him from Kingsport Tn to Knoxville. I have done well under his care and continue to do well but when I found out he was pushed out there I have been devastated. I have no idea where to go as my city doesn't have a Rheumatologist. He is caring and compassionate. Would go back to Knoxville to see him again.

Excellent doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Following the shocking and shabby treatment of Dr. Bell by Summit Medical Group and his "associates", Dr. Burns and Dr. Sizemore, many of his long-term patients are very hopeful that he will become affiliated with another practice here in Knoxville. He is an excellent physician, caring and knowledgeable, and due to his commitment to his patients, may not always be as prompt, and therefore may not practice the revolving-door type of medicine preferred by practice administrators who are only interested in the bottom line. We will continue to pray that he is able to find an association with another practice in this area so that those of us who have relied on him for many years will have access to a doctor who truly cares and has treated us so well!

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Dr Bell was very thorough and cared , explaining labs and what they meant for me. He took time to listen and was personable. I have no idea where I can find him to continue seeing this wonderful dr. If Summit has let him go, it's their loss.

Where is Dr Bell

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Great Doctor , has he retired ? Does anyone know where he is . Thanks

Great doctor

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Great doctor. Spends time with his patients, makes sure your meds are working and stays on top of any changes in your condition. Shame on Summitt for letting him go.

Posted on July 5th, 2015

Great Doctor has helped me alot over the past 19 years

good all around doc

Posted on September 16th, 2013

Seems to be on top of his game. Great bedside manner. Seemed to listen attentively to me, a trait not shared by all docs. Staff is top-notch, showing respect for paying customers, which I consider critical to any relationship. Yep, I would recommend him!

Posted on August 13th, 2012

Dr. Bell and the office staff were very efficient and proffessional while I was there. I felt that Dr. Bell was very capable and knowledgeable. The billing department is another story all together. Dr. Bell is not covered by my insurance so my visit is coming out of pocket. We cannot get an accurate or consistant bill that shows what we've paid and what we owe. The amount keeps going up and what we have paid in is not shown. When talking with the billing department we are told that we cannot know the exact amount because we do not have the itemized information they have access to. So, while I would highly recommend Dr. Bell personally, I would not recommend getting caught in their never-ending billing web.

Posted on December 8th, 2009

Dr Bell is the best Kingsport has to offer.

Posted on May 14th, 2017