Dr. William M Bennett Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. William M Bennett?

The best!

Dr. Bennett runs a world class transplant clinic at Good Samaritan.

Kidney Transplant Recipient 2005

Dr William Bennett was my transplant surgeon. What he together with the Legacy Transplant team did for me was to essentially give me my life back. Now, going into my 8th year with no rejection I have almost forgotten all the hardship of my 3 years of dialysis previous to my surgery. I am ever so grateful to Dr Bennett and the whole transplant team of Legacy Good Samaritan. Dr Bennett has dedicated a great deal of his life to his patients; in turn enabling them to have more independent and fulfilling lives. I will always be grateful for the belief Dr Bennett had in me that I could be a successful transplant recipient even when I didn't believe it myself.

Years of Outstanding Care by Dr. William Bennett

I have been a patient of Dr. Bennett's since 1981. Thanks to his insights and caring manner, I learned what I needed to know to survive the long journey of kidney failure. So many years later my health is excellent, and I generally know what I need to know to stay well. Dr. Bennett convinced me not to give up even when I wanted to. He is very generous, caring as well as being a renowned leader in renal research.

He treated my wife, the patient, like we were part of his own family, very supportive and professional. He was very easy to talk to and answered all of our questions and concerns. His staff is the best we have encountered in many medical situations that have faced us over the years.