More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William M Carr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 16
Dr Carr rushes through and hardly spends any time with the patients. I have waited over 2 hours for an appt I had with a toddler and newborn put into a room. This has happened multiple times until I finally walked out. It took over 3 visits to finally get a diagnosis and antibiotics for a sick child. The staff outside this dr was great.
We have been going here for a little while now. I enjoy the office staff. To me they are friendly and a little busy. I have had issues with insurance billing a lot. When I am sure that my child is sick (I gave correct symptoms & practically told him she had strep/etc, Dr Carr is a pleasure and is prompt and has given us the proper meds. BUT...I came in with some questions regarding my sons (little baby by the way) deformity (his neck/spine deformed & has been diagnosed by another doc.) I had no clue what was wrong with his neck & i just wanted him to check it out & let me know what to do) & he told me very rudely "that is not a medical question, when he's older his hair will cover his neck, any OTHER questions" My son could need surgery for this condition/wear a helmet and has PT and exercises he has to do everyday. I have noticed that Dr. Carr does treat girls differently than boys. He has more patient & nicer with girls than with boys. My first appt I waited almost 2 hrs for everything to be done but when we have gone for a quick acute appt, we have been in & out. I think it depends on the time of the day when you go in. AM is the WORST!!!!!
first off the staff there are VERY rude it took me a week to get an appointment for my son. i had to wait over an hour and half just to be taken back then had to wait in the room for 45 mins for the doctor to come in and he doesnt really talk i told him what was wrong and he said ok and walked out of the room! the assistant came in with a prescription and told me to have a nice day and i went to another doctor a few days later and the med he gave him wasnt the med he need!!! i waited all that time to see the doctor for a split second! DONT GO TO THIS OFFICE UNLESS YOU HAVE ALL DAY FOR A FALSE OUTCOME!!!
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. William M Carr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSeamar Chc, 14508 NE 20th Ave, Vancouver, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William M Carr in this video.
Dr. William M Carr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.