The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William M Kelly MD
Dr. William M Kelly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Desert, CA, with other offices in Temecula, CA and Sun City, CA (and 5 other locations). His specialties include Anesthesiology and Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. William M Kelly has 8 locations
29798 Haun Rd Ste 103
Sun City, CA 92586
26161 Marguerite Pkwy Ste A
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
1080 N Indian Canyon Dr Ste 104
Palm Springs, CA 92262
74000 Country Club Dr Ste E1
Palm Desert, CA 92260
11360 Mountain View Ave Ste C
Loma Linda, CA 92354
40700 California Oaks Rd Ste 103
Murrieta, CA 92562
Book Online Now
Dr. William M Kelly has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. William M Kelly - Posted on October 16th, 2018
I would never return
Self-verified patient of Dr. William M Kelly - Posted on May 27th, 2012
I have had a lot of testing done at several different facilities over the last several months in preparation for surgery. Interestingly, the report from this radiologist was significantly different from those of other radiologists where there has been the same type of study done. This combined with the fact that it was a terrible experience because of a technician and the fact that he went to Tulane leaves me certain that I do not ever wish to have this person interpret my studies again. This was my first experience and my last with his organization.
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. William M Kelly Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & Directions
Dr. William M Kelly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palm Desert, CA.