Dr. William M Kelly Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William M Kelly?

I would never return

I have had a lot of testing done at several different facilities over the last several months in preparation for surgery. Interestingly, the report from this radiologist was significantly different from those of other radiologists where there has been the same type of study done. This combined with the fact that it was a terrible experience because of a technician and the fact that he went to Tulane leaves me certain that I do not ever wish to have this person interpret my studies again. This was my first experience and my last with his organization.

Dr. William M Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Desert, CA.