Dr. William Lewis Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. William Lewis?

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Dr.Lewis is one of the best at ADC (I think I've seen them all...just about). He's attentive to his patient's concerns and does works within his field of expertise to help find answers. I think I've taken him out of his "comfort zone" a time or two simply because, in my opinion, he's the best medical resource in Austin. Kind, smart, and doesn't hold grudges against those of us that get a little cranky at the docs office (*that I know of).

Great Doctor

Posted on February 4th, 2010

Unassuming, humble, caring, and extremely knowledgeable. I am not your average patient in that there are a lot of things with me that don't match "typical cases". He is a great listener, understands, and in the brief time we have together, does a great job of diagnosing and fixing problem. Yes, I said, actually fixing the problem.This is a rare and precious thing, indeed.

Found a new GP

Posted on February 4th, 2010

Was sensitive to not having insurance and diagnosed something at the end of the day when I didn't have an appointment that could have turned into something worse. Very pleased.

Posted on May 10th, 2016