Dr. William M Mckinnon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William M Mckinnon?

he one of the best its been a long time he saved my life 11 years I would like to thank him and still here

EXCELLENT SURGEON. VERY ARTICULATE & EXPERIENCED. SHOWS IN EVERY WAY THAT HER PERSONALLY CARES ABOUT YOU. IF YOU HAVE TO BE HOSPITALIZED FOR SURGERY HE VISITS YOU SEVERAL TIMES A DAY TO CHECK ON YOU. IT'S LIKE HAVING AN ANGEL HOVERING OVER YOU.

caring FREESPEAK22

This Dr meet me. Then he gave me the plan. He keeps it real. Since ive been with him he have given me the most care. He seems to show you that. He's on time. So far so Good. Go to him and get the five star treatment.

(Claire Smith)

Dr. McKinnon treated my Uncle with the utmost care and dignity. He always took into account the family dynamic and what we were going through. He opened vessels in my Uncles leg that no other surgeon would touch. His bedside manner is second to none.

Thanks to Dr. McKinnon

I suffered a celiac artery tear and Dr. McKinnon literally saved my life. Besides being obviously extremely talented he has the BEST in bedside manners of any doctor I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. He's the very best and a simple thank you falls far short of the gratitude I feel for this man. May God bless and watch over this man and his family! Thank you Dr. McKinnon.