Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William M Moore Jr has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 20
I was referred to this doctor, and took time off from work. During the appointment he stated that he needed an ultrasound. I explained to him that I had an ultrasound done a few days prior, but he stated he needed one of his own. Desperate for the surgery I agreed, and then scheduled a follow-up appointment which I presumed was the procedure. Upon second visit (missing work again), I was informed that he could not preform the procedure and there was nothing he could do for me. I have since found a wonderful, KNOWLEDGEABLE doctor who preformed the surgery with beautiful results. Don't waste your time with this joker!
Poor bedside maner, I had to wait over an HOUR to see his NURSE. If i had known that I would have been in the waiting room for a hour In PAIN.. I would have just stayed at home. I understand that A PERSON MAY BE BUSY but have some compassion!!!!! You are better off going to a quack 'o' pracktor .. SAVE YOUR TIME MONEY AND ENERGY!!!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
35 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. William M Moore Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Surgical Group, 146 N Hospital Dr Ste 310, West Columbia, SC
Dr. William M Moore Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near West Columbia, SC.