Dr. William M Moore Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. William M Moore Jr?

Never again

I was referred to this doctor, and took time off from work. During the appointment he stated that he needed an ultrasound. I explained to him that I had an ultrasound done a few days prior, but he stated he needed one of his own. Desperate for the surgery I agreed, and then scheduled a follow-up appointment which I presumed was the procedure. Upon second visit (missing work again), I was informed that he could not preform the procedure and there was nothing he could do for me. I have since found a wonderful, KNOWLEDGEABLE doctor who preformed the surgery with beautiful results. Don't waste your time with this joker!

Dr. Moore is the best. You may have to wait to see him, but well worth it. He had confidence in the procedure that other doctors did not have. And with me writting this, he was right !!! I wouldn't be here if he wasn't !! I have nothing but good things to say about him.

Absurd wait time

My friend had to wait over 5 hours beyond her scheduled surgery time before Dr. Moore got around to operating on her. This was the second time he kept her waiting that long, although she is diabetic. He may be a good surgeon, but I would opt for someone who is skilled, considerate, AND prompt.

Debbie Wilkes daughter of Doyle Carpenter Hartsville SC

Dr. Moore was my father's doctor many years ago and was absolutely wonderful to him and our family. He was caring and showed the concern that is hard to get sometimes. You don't get many docs like him !

BAD BAD HORRIBLE

Poor bedside maner, I had to wait over an HOUR to see his NURSE. If i had known that I would have been in the waiting room for a hour In PAIN.. I would have just stayed at home. I understand that A PERSON MAY BE BUSY but have some compassion!!!!! You are better off going to a quack 'o' pracktor .. SAVE YOUR TIME MONEY AND ENERGY!!!