Dr. William Parrish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Parrish?

Highly recommended

Posted on June 17th, 2017

My son was initially thought to have a hip labral tear by our hometown ortho. Subsequent MRI showed a lesion in his hip and tumor. We needed an ortho oncologist, our doc thought philly or baltimore, but found Dr Parrish. We were given an appt the next morning. He was patient, detailed and compassionate. Surgery scheduled the next business day. That is tomorrow. I was given his cell phone for use as needed.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr. Parrish is apparently a good surgeon generally speaking. However if you have problems after surgery the nurses, pas and the Doctor dont care! Pain is expected after a surgery bu tthey dont listen to concerns. pain should be at the surgical site and the part of the body which had surgery not some phantom pain in a part the wasnt even touched and then never followed up by by the surgeons office or in the hospital while recoving. Im baffled that this could go on in such a large scale operation. You would think Lancaster Regional would not want this reputaion going around but things just get sweeped under the rug. I would suggegt you get maybe a second opinion or even a third. The after care is just as important as the surgeon because that determines how you heal! I understand no one can be perfect, and mistakes will happen, but its not right for an office of drs and nurses to ignore pleas of help after a replacement

big up!

Posted on October 14th, 2013

Dr bill is great...he successful removed tumour from my right leg...now am in the healing process and hope to play football.

Posted on November 15th, 2012

Dr. Parrish is great. I trust his expertize

Straight talker

Posted on July 21st, 2012

He was very straight forward in telling me the diagnosis, what we were going to do, the possible implications, and answering any questions. All the times I visited his office, he took as much time as I needed and answered all my questions in "layman's terms". I understood everything he told me. His office staff is friendly and very professional.

Good Doctor - wait time is inconsiderate of patients.

Posted on March 10th, 2011

Dr. Parrish is a good doctor - was able to diagnose my problem where two other doctors failed. Difficult to get an appt. My first appt. I waited an hour to be seen, the second appt. I sat in the waiting room for 50mins and when I asked the front desk staff how much longer of a wait there would be I was told they were running at least an hour and a half behind. My other physicians will let you know when you check in if they are that far behind - or they will call to give you the choice to reschedule or come in later. You cannot expect me to believe that the staff didn't know that the wait was so long on this day - patients were sitting on the floor as there were no empty chairs. I would not expect to be seen if I showed up two hours late - I would expect more consideration for their patients time and schedules.

Dr Parrish is a wonderful doctor

Posted on December 4th, 2009

Dr. Parrish is wonderful doctor. I would recommend him to anyone that is need of an orthopedic specialist We travel over 3 hours to him, but he well worth the drive. My son was diagnoisted with a Giant-cell Tumor which we had known nothing about, he explained everything we would need to know removed it and my son is on the mend. We are very greatful to Dr. Parrish and his staff the are excellent.

Absolutely great doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2009

Dr. Parrish did wonders for my mother. He is a great doctor and a fabulous surgreon. My mothers other orthopaeditics Dr. wouldn't do a thing for her and Dr. Parrish did wonders. I recommend Dr. Parrish to anyone and everyone.

Posted on November 14th, 2017