Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William M Quirk III
Dr. William M Quirk III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Youngstown, OH. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Quirk is affiliated with St Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital, ValleyCare Northside Medical Center and St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center. Dr. Quirk has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William M Quirk III has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
I'm moving into the area and I'm 33 weeks, obviously I want a doctor who gets great feedback from his patients. I had a hard labor with my first child and I looked forever for a great doctor before I was pregnant with my 2nd. Now I'm in a position where I have to find a new OB very quickly. When I called to inquire a little bit about the Dr. The girl I spoke with was rude, and actually laughed at me when I asked if his patients are overall happy with the doctor. Obviously, they can't disclose any information but a, "I think you're going to be very happy..." Goes a long way. Clearly, this girl never had to go through a tough labor or never had kids herself. I won't disclose the girls name, but I will not support or provide my business with a pactitioner who has such rude staff. I will be sending a letter to this doctor informing him of my experience with this scheduler in his office.
I was referred to Dr. Quirk by a new mother who works for my GP. And thank God she did, I have thanked her many times over. Started going for general yearly tests. Long story short, had been to GP got antibiotic for kidney/bladder infection. Did not get strength back. Ended up in ER, another antibiotic, again no help. Finally went to Dr. Quirk. He sent sample urine to a lab, he found that neither medication could work with the bacterial infection I had. Finally I got better. Dr Quirk and his wonderful caring nurse, Cindy work so well together and really care about their patients. They go above and beyond what other doctors do.
This doctor needs lessons in manners!!! Is very rude when at your appointment and will never apologize for keeping you waiting forever!!! Will takes days to return your calls when you leave a message for him!!! He will never spend much time in the room with you before he is sprinting out to wait on somebody else!!!! NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Quirk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1989
St Elizabeth Health Center
Dr. William M Quirk III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAustintown Ob/Gyn, 5533 Mahoning Ave Ste D, Youngstown, OH
Dr. William M Quirk III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.