Dr. William Ryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Ryan?

Dr. Ryan is prompt if circumstances permit and I understand that and appreciate that

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

I have been with Dr Riyan about 40 years. I have found his work to be thorough and accurate. I loved his private because often I would get a same day visit if I was sick. At the hospital I still can see him within a few days. I think the long tenure I have as his patient speaks volumes.

worst doctor I have ever encountered

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

"Doctor" Ryan is the absolute worst doctor I have EVER had to deal with. He assumes way to much...Doesn't listen his patients. It's my personal opinion that he diagnosis people with his personal and religious beliefs. He over medicates his patients heavily. Becomes visibly irritated if you question his "diagnosis". He thinks he's a psychologist for some strange reason. I believe my mother would have lived another 4 or 5 years if she had been under another doctors care...he had her so pumped full of drugs, around 15 different meds that another specialist wondered why she was even on I think 9 of them. When I got lupus. .I went to ryan and he didn't even address my lupus. ..all he did was ask how i felt my lupus was going to affect my son. Now my son is grown and recently had to be hospitalized because of fierce dehydration and Ryan the whole time was basically trying to chase him out of the hospital even though my son was still vomiting and such. Ryan is unqualified, rude, way to speculative, and not interested in what his patients have to say. If he practiced in ANY other city he probably wouldn't have his license anymore.

Posted on August 25th, 2015