Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Wilkerson
Dr. William Wilkerson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Wilkerson is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center and Henry Ford Allegiance Health [Hospital]. He speaks English.
Dr. William Wilkerson has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Wilkerson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CS Mott Children's Hospital
St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center
Henry Ford Allegiance Health [Hospital]
University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
University of Michigan Health System
Forest Health Medical Center
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
37 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. William Wilkerson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCS Mott Children's Hospital, 1540 E Hospital Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. William Wilkerson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.