Dr. William Macaulay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Macaulay?

Best Orthopedic Surgeon in the World!

Posted on March 8th, 2017

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Macaulay's. 8 years ago, he gave me the ability to walk again and to this day seeing him in his new NYU office has been a joy and an extremely simple transition. I'm so glad I stuck with with Dr. Macaulay and if any problems arise again I know he'll be there for me. Thank you! 5 stars!!!!

Great hip and knee surgeon

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Saw Dr. Macaulay at NYU. His office and staff were terrific. He evaluated my knee and suggested non surgical treatment. It's hard to find a such an honest and ethical surgeon. I highly recommend him.

Recently saw Dr. Macaulay at his new office at NYU's Men's Health Center. I was so impressed with him, his staff and incredible office. I feel so fortunate to live in NY and have the opportunity to be treated by world renowned orthopedic surgeon. BF

Posted on January 26th, 2017

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

really terrific

Total hip replacement

Posted on March 1st, 2016

There are no words to describe Dr. Macaulay justly. He is the most professional, and knowledgable, kind hearted Dr. I have had several surgeries in the past, but since my latest surgery with Dr. M he gave me a new life, new leg. I can do so much in my life without feeling limited. I feel no pain and I recuperated very fast. I truly believe God works his miracles thru Dr. Macauly's hands, he is truly gifted. I give him 5 five stars 10x's!!!

School Psychologist

Posted on February 18th, 2016

I haven't have a such a great Doctor in my entire life. So professional and care for his patients. God Bless you and long life for you for being so great in our community! Thanks,

Total Hip Replacement

Posted on February 4th, 2016

This is the best I've felt in 10 years!I highly recommend Dr. Macaulay he is a great surgeon and has outstanding bedside manners. I'm very grateful to him...now I have my life back!

Very Positive Experience

Posted on June 19th, 2015

I'm a new patient of Dr. Macaulay and while I have only had one visit with him, it left a lasting impression. His bedside manner and overall demeanor was calm and warm. He did a thorough checkup, was completely honest and listened to me, something that not all doctors are willing to do because of ego. I would recommend Dr. Macaulay to anyone with a problem in his specific area of expertise.

Attorney

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

Dr. Macaulay was extremely professional and knowledgeable when I visited him about my knee swelling. His staff is very courteous and the office was incredibly easy to access.

Posted on March 26th, 2014

Dr. Macaulay is the most patient and thorough doctor I have ever visited with

Surgery a Last Resort

Posted on December 20th, 2013

Although 4 of my friends had successful, life improving surgery with Dr. M, when I saw him recently he created a regimen of non-surgical treatment which has helped me indefinitely delay my knee surgery. For this I will be forever grateful.

Excellent

Posted on February 19th, 2012

Dr. Macaulay operated on my knee last week, surgery outcome excellent, His bedside manner above excellent, I was called by his nurse to foliow up. The procedure was clearly explained and was painless. Dr. Macaulay was highly recommended and I agree!