Dr. William Mack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Mack?

Awsome Staff and Sugery Center

Posted on February 12th, 2013

Dr Mack and his staff are very helpful in the total assistance with eyelid surgery. From the pre-op to the post-op I was informed of every detail and what to expect and how to help with the healing time. Any question I had was answered and made sure I understood before i left the office. It was the best experience i have ever had with surgery.

Gentle bedside manner and caring staff

Posted on March 18th, 2011

I saw Dr Mack for a full cosmetic consultation. I knew what I thought I needed but wanted to see if his opinion differed from mine. First of all, his staff is amazing! They're all smiling and sweet, not to mention all very attractive, and they made me feel so comfortable. His waiting room was full of all different people, not just young women looking to see a plastic surgeon. There were children, men and women of all ages and all different eye conditions. This made me feel like he was clearly a well-rounded physician and that so many different people trusted him for their care! By the time I saw the doctor I felt so confident in his practice that I would have let him do anything. He has a very calm demeanor and a sweet, gentle bedside manner. He kept saying how important it is to stay with a natural look and that he prefers a conservative approach. This was what I wanted to hear!! We ended up deciding on non-surgical options of botox, Juvederm and a series of chemical peels. Overall, I feel like he listened closely to my concerns and gave an ethical, honest opinion of what would look best on me. I can't wait to go back!

Posted on June 2nd, 2017