Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William R Macmaster Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Mac...as I affectionately remember him. CHANGED THE COURSE OF MY LIFE! I only wish he could have seen the results of which his altruistic, compassionate, and empathetic nature helped me to be. I was a MESS! I was looking at 2 back surgeries, low immune system, and subsequent health issues, due to being over weight. Dr. Mac ALWAYS HAD MY BEST INTEREST AT HEART! He always provided the best care and TRULY BELIEVES in the patients best care possible, code of ethics, his own ethics that he has taken to heart. He had a great opportunity and unfortunately left the office I am still going to, and if it hadn't been due to the fact that his next journey was at Urgent Care, I would have FOLLOWED HIM! And now if it wasn't due to still having Trillium, now that I have found him again....I would so be seeing him now.....what Dr. Mac started with his fantastic care of me as an individual is simply this: I completed my Bachelors Degree in Humanities, I am now pretty much off all medications, because best of all I have lost nearly 160pds!!!! Had I felt any shame, humiliation, or unworthiness as a patient during the toughest time in my life, I would NOT have accomplished these goals. I am who I am today, because of the road Dr. Mac paved for me. From the bottom of my heart thank you Dr. Mac for helping me to be a happy, healthy, and recently turned 50 year old!
Dr. Macmaster really impressed me today. I took my teenage child to urgent care because of complications from a bad flu. I'm now very grateful that Dr. Macmaster is the doctor we got. He is a sincere and kind man, and obviously extremely intelligent, but without any arrogance. He was very kind and respectful to my daughter, and treated us both as his equals. My daughter has been to dozens of doctors because of several rare conditions she has. We have dealt with a lot of unpleasant doctors, as well as with several really good ones, but Dr. Macmaster was the best experience yet. My daughter is so ticklish that she can't hold still while being examined. Today was the first time ever that she could hold completely still while being examined. To me, this is beyond remarkable. Many thanks.
22 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. William R Macmaster Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPeace Health Medcal Group, 3377 Riverbend Dr, Springfield, OR
Dr. William R Macmaster Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OR.