Dr. William Macphee Jr Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Terrible Laproscopic Procedure

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Dr, McPhee performed a Laproscopic Gall Bladder Removal procedure on my husband which took nearly 6 hours!! Yes, 6 hours!! I have documentation which proves this statement. He performed this surgical procedure even tho' my husband's symptoms were contraindicated for a Lap. Choly. My husband nearly died and as a result, had had numerous surgeries to CORRECT Dr. McPhee's errors. I understand he is now retired......thank goodness!! He needs to be!!

patient

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Dr. MacPhee has done 2 different operations on me (hernia and laparoscopic gall bladder) and he was conscientous and considerate. He was one of the first doctors in Aurora to do lararoscopic gall bladders. Unfortunately he is retired.

Do Not Go To This Physician! He is a PERVERT.

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

While seeminly nice, he is a pervert. The details of my lawsuit prevent me from sharing the actual acts. Trust me, find another Dr.

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.