Dr. William A Mains Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. William A Mains?

Dr.Mains is amazing

He always has a smile on his face. Met with humor and a wonderful bedside manner. I have alot of medical issues and he faces each thing with diligence and compassion. I'm grateful to have such a caring team working with me.

Very willing to listen and consider patient's opinions/preferences. At the same time, he can be confident and has clearly been knowledgable about issues that I have had. Very satisfied after 15 years.

Dr. Mains is a Very Good doctor, very nice and cares about his clients. always has a good word to tell you.

Love Dr. Mains

Just a great Dr that cares

Excellent Dr.!

Dr. Mains has been my doctor for about 12 years now and has been a wonderful doctor. He actually believes me when I tell him something. He knows I know my body and is usually willing to try what I want to try based upon my symptoms and research, along with his own medical expertise of course! I appreciate a doctor who has trusts in ME, the patient in knowing my own body and accepts when I do or do not want to try something, be it a procedure, medication, etc... I appreciate him very much and hope he remains my doctor for a long time to come! PS...Occasionally it's difficult to get the appointment you really want due to their volume of patients, BUT I have never waited for him more than about 15 minutes ever at a scheduled appointment!! No one I know can say that!

Very knowlegable and considerate. WWilling to take into account the patient's preferences while giving them the benefit of his research and knowledge. He's been my physician for 10 years.

Dr. William A Mains is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.