Dr. William B Major Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William B Major?

Dr. Major was impersonal and rushed every appointment, not giving me any useful information regarding my condition. After many years with no diagnosis, and on recommendation by my internist,I sought another doctor. An INTERN was able to correctly diagnose me in one 15 minute appointment, with blood work to confirm diagnosis. She then sent me to the correct specialist and I am now well and quite happy with my new physician.

Type 2 Diabetes