Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William A Malabre has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William A Malabre has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. William A Malabre is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
First, Dr. Malabre has been my doctor for three years and has been wonderful. He explains options and is respectful when I ask questions, even when they're a little on the strange side. ;-) The wait time can get a little ridiculous at times, but Dr. Malabre does not hurry through your appointment. Schedule early in the day. Second, the nurse practitioners and med techs are professional and friendly most of the time. Third, his office staff needs to be replaced. They have changed somewhat throughout the last three years, but still the same sad attitudes. It's very rare to see a smile on the receptionist's face or the woman who you see to check out. They both clearly would rather be somewhere else.
I waited a month and a half to get an appointment. I showed up on time and waited and hour and a half, then asked the receptionist how much longer. 10 minutes later a nurse called me back and when I asked how long it would take to see the doctor, she said another 30-60 minutes. I cancelled my appointment. The receptionist saod to book the first appointment of the day, therwise you may wait all day to see the doctor. This is typical CSHP service. Do not use this doctor or CSHP!!!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
36 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1982
St Vincent Health Center
Dr. William A Malabre accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJay L Adler Md, 600 S 21st St Unit 100, Colorado Springs, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William A Malabre in this video.
Dr. William A Malabre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.