Dr. William M Mania Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William M Mania?

A Knowledgeable and Caring Doctor

Dr. Mania has been my doctor for many years and is always available when I need him. I have received excellent care from him.

Dr Mania has been my primary care physician for almost 25 years. He has always been easily accessible by phone or a walk in appointment if necessary. He and his office staff are very caring medical professionals. If he can't solve the problem he will refer you to someone who can. And he shares his knowledge with other young medical students. Even though I have to drive for 1 hour to see him, he will remain my primary care Dr for as long as I am able.

My Doctor

Provides exceptional care for me every time i visit. Has guide me through Type 2 Diabetes and lowered my A1C to 5.4 in just a few months

The Best Primary Care Doc......

Dr. Mania has been our family doctor since 1987 and has attended to all our family members in two generations. We can depend on Dr. Mania to guide us through our health issues and continue to provide the best care we know of.

I have been a patient of Dr. Mania for over 30 years. He and his entire team are a vital component to ensure that I remain healthy and whole! They are very intuitive to the needs of their patients and strive to ensure that you are not alone in your healthcare or well being. I could not have asked for or found a better doctor than Dr. Mania. When I call their always there...or they are johnny on the spot returning my calls! They treat you with kindness and love! THEY ARE TRULY THE BEST!

Greatest Doctor

I use to be in Medical sales for a hospice company and knew hundreds of doctors. None of them ever compared to Dr. Mania.

Found fast relief to acute shin pain.

They had space for me as a new Medicare patient on the day I called to relieve severe leg pain. I filled out 2 simple forms and was called in to be vetted by a intern followed by the Dr exam. He quickly identified the problem and had a paramed administer a shot that relieved the week long pain in a half hour. I'm on a Rx and will return for followup in a few days. Based on this visit, they are the new PCP for my Aetna plan.

Not a normal Doctor

This is the funniest place I've ever been! The Dr. " Bill " is flamboyant and aloof. The office staff are antiques. I may reschedule another appointment just to see this circus one more time before it leaves town permanently. Wow just Wow!! Only in America.

He listens; he cares

He is a caring doctor that listens and learns your other medications and medical challenges to coordinate all treatments and prescriptions.

Best Doctor I have ever been with

I have been seeing Dr. Mania for 10+ years, and he always makes sure that I am doing well. I trust him with any advice he gives, and trust him with my life. Absolutely the best doctor you could ask for. Very competent and knows exactly how to take care of your needs.

Excellent Internist!

Very relaxing office, personalized care, caring staff!

Great Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Mania for years and have always been very happy with the care. His staff is very polite and friendly.

Dr. William M Mania is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.