Caring and kind

Dr. Murkowski has been my Orthopedic MD for approximately 15 years. He has always been kind and understanding of my various issues (knees, shoulder, neck pains) offering easy to understand explanations of what is going on and the proper treatment He takes the time to listen and I never feel rushed. His nurse Jocie is an asset to the practice - friendly and professional. I would refer everyone y to Dr Markowski.

single Handed

Appointment schedule had little wait for. Was not happy i did not have doctor listen to what I was sharing. Communication is number one thing I look for in a doctor as well as someone that will listen, I did not feel like that happened. I felt he was just going through the motion, trying to get to the next in line.

Dr. William J Markowski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Niceville, FL.