Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William E Marquis MD
Dr. William E Marquis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hastings, MI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Marquis is affiliated with Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center, Mercy Health Saint Mary's and Mary Free Bed Hospital & Rehabilitation Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William E Marquis has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. William E Marquis has the following 9 expertise
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. William E Marquis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. William E Marquis - Posted on September 7th, 2016
My experance was amazing with Dr Marquis and his entire staff, after being seen in ER I was referred to this office called them first thing in the morning and they asked me to come right in addressed my problem and arranged to have outpatient surgery the very next morning. I am home recovering and feeling so much better I would recommend Dr Marquis any day to everyone I know. Thank you to you and the whole staff. ð
Dr. Marquis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1974
Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Dr. William E Marquis Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsPAUL THEODORE DEWITT JR MD, 1005 W Green St Ste 100, Hastings, MI
Dr. William E Marquis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hastings, MI.