Dr. William V Martinez Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William V Martinez Jr?

Dr. Bill did my quintuple by-pass surgery 10 years ago today! And at 71, I am still enjoying life and never felt better. Even hiked up Diamond Head in 2013. Hustled up to the top. Did not stroll up there. Yep. too much to list on the things I did the past decade but thanks a million Doc. Life id grand. l

Humble gifted Surgeon

Phenomenal Surgeon....... Great and humble personality. Dr. Martinez saves lives...saved mine.

Now 3-1/2 years after major heart surgery by Dr. Martinez... I'm like the 'Energizer Bunny'...... The heart 'keeps on tickin'... Thanks Dr. Martinez!!

Great surgeon

Dr. Martinez replaced my Aortic valve and reconstructed the aortic artery, only spent 5 days in the hospital. He has a great bedside manner and is very prompt with follow up appointments. I would definitely go to him again, if needed.

28 months later and astounding all!

Well, it has been 28 months since Dr. Martinez did my heart surgery and saved my life. My regular Doc and my Cardiologist tell me I am a 'model' patient and 'strong' and doing fabulous! They also say my heart, which suffered significant damage has not ( remodeled ) or 'changed shape' ..a prelude to eventual heart failure. Thanks Dr. Martinez, for your fabulous skills which gave me a 2nd ( and probably 3rd ) chance at life..

The 'Best' Doctor I could have had..

It has now been 17 months since Dr. Martinez did a quad bypass on me. Every nurse that saw me in recovery commented how 'beautiful' the incision was and they'd say things like 'Ahhh... Dr. Martinez's work! He does such a good job!' Well, my Cardiologist tells me I am doing 'wonderful' ( I'm not even on any heart med's, just natural things ) and I have a new life which I appreciate so much! If... Dr. Martinez had never been born, I think I would not be here.. If I am still alive and God forbid anything happened to Dr. Martinez... I would mourn terribly.. I am a retired Music Producer, and after a long hiatus- I am back making music again! One day, I will write am Opus in honor of this great man, Dr. William Martinez!

Confident experienced surgeon with good people skills

Thank goodness for Dr. Martinez. My mother needed a triple bypass surgery following an emergency visit to the hospital. She had suffered a heart attack unrelated to the bypass surgery and was under the care of another cardiologist and sugeon. From the beginning of this terrible experience, my mother's care was sub par at best. They simultaneously managed to frighten us about her condition as well as not give us any solutions to her condition or any answers to our questions. Things drastically changed when we found Dr. Martinez. He was caring, confident and unpretentious. He is clearly very experienced and up to date with the lastest happenings in the field of his specialties. Dr. Martinez pateiently gave us his time to address our many questions and concerns. He didn't hesitate to work with facts and numbers to make us feel more confident about the surgery. Thanks to Dr. Martine the surgery was a success and my mom is now on her way to a full recovery.

He's a Lifesaver and down to earth

A great man and fabulous Surgeon/Doctor. I would not be alive and feeling great today if not for having had this great Doctor operate on my heart.. Once, among several visits he made to me in the hospital, when I thanked him for saving my life, Dr. Martinez was very humble..smiled and said, "Well...that's what I do"....

Dr. Martinez is an awesome Physician/Surgeon

Dr. Martinez saved my life. I consider myself Blessed to have had my quad-bypass done by this great Doctor and surgical staff! A few days after surgery when he first came to see me, I got to thank him for saving my life and he just gave a little grin and shrugged it off... He will be in my prayers always...

He saved my life

When another doctor told me there wasnt any hope Doctor Martinez said I think I can help. He did and nearly 4 years later im doing fine. He was there from begining to end and after. Always a professional. There should be 5 stars for this doctor.