Dr. William A Massey III Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. William A Massey III?

Did not feel he listened to me. Repeatedly asks the same questions. Had to correct him more than once on what I had answered. Left upset and frustrated.

My life

He and his team and God, practically saved my life. Will definitely use in the future.

Dr. Massey is a wonderful allergist. I have been a patient of his for over 18 years. When all other doctors said I did not have allergies or asthma, he was thorough enough to get to the root of the problem .

i am thankful for Dr. Massey and his staff. they are excellent.

Staff is rude

Dr. Massey is very friendly and after I was yelled at in the exam room by a staff member named Carol and embarrassed by her in front of other patients in the hallway when she said I needed to "apply for medicaid, like yesterday"...I almost got up and left but he came into the exam room right after Carol got done yelling at me (I'm a new patient and the office gave me wrong information but she felt it necessary to yell at me for it and embarrass me)...Dr. Massey made me feel comfortable and I do like him but unfortunately I refuse to go back because after speaking with Carol on the phone regarding paperwork that I needed to sign I decided to terminate the practice because she couldn't tell me what the paperwork for for and she did not return my call from the previous week...Instead of apologizing she rudely snapped "I must have been out of the office but you need to come in and sign this paperwork"....then she proceeded to inquire about how I'd be able to pay for my treatment. She was extremely rude throughout the entire process but when I told her I'd have insurance in a few months, her tone COMPLETELY CHANGED and she suddenly become friendly to me. I'm not interested in being treated like low life scum just because I'm in between insurance at the moment. Nice Dr. But the staff is awfully rude and I will never return.

Very Pleased

Dr. Massey was very helpful once he came to see me. I've been having trouble with allergies for the past few months and he really took the time to talk to me and do through tests to figure out what was going on. I was referred to him by another physician and I couldn't be happier. He's a bit goofy and funny and his presence really put me at ease. I'd recommend him to anyone.

I use Dr. Massey for Allergy and Asthma

I first went to Dr. Massey due to my allergies. Dr. Massey and his staff are wonderful. I was tested for my allergies and started on allergy shots. I see Dr. Massey regularly and decided to transfer my asthma records to his office also.My allergies and asthma have both greatly improved since I've started treatment with Dr. Massey. He has a great bedside manner and is very friendly. This is the first Winter I haven't suffered from Bronchitis and I attribute it to the wonderful care that I receive from Dr. Massey and his staff.I've gone from using my inhaler 4 times a day to rarely using it at all.I would recommend him to anyone who has problems with allergies and asthma.

Just rude. I don't think he is practicing with Pulmonary Associates any longer.

Dr. William A Massey III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.