Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William F May has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William F May has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Dr. William F May has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William F May is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I'm the mother of an 8 yr. old who had her ankle broken recently, and Dr. May has been WONDERFUL! He even noticed and wants to fix an additional problem with her growth plate that wasn't even part of her original problem. He is kind, compassionate, and made my daughter and I feel very comfortable. He is GREAT with my little girl...he made her laugh the whole appt. The wait time was totally worth it...he's obviously a popular Dr. because he does so well! Highly recommended!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. May is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. William F May accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSaint Lukes Clinic, 738 N College Rd Ste A, Twin Falls, ID
Dr. William F May is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twin Falls, ID.