- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William Mayoral has 2 locations
Dr. William Mayoral has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. William Mayoral has the following 12 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Biliary Tract Surgical Procedures
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. William Mayoral Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. William Mayoral
Dr. William Mayoral joined the Center for digestive Health in 2002. He graduated from medical school in Cali, Colombia, South America. He completed his internal medicine training at the Universidad del Valle Medical School in Colombia and then at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach. His fellowship in Gastroenterology was completed at Georgetown University Medical Center and the National Institutes of Health, where he trained in Biliary Endoscopy and Endoscopic Ultrasound. From 1996 to 2002 he served as a lecturer and instructor of Medicine for the National Medical School Review program.