Dr. William Mayoral Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Mayoral?

Excellent doctor, easy to talk with.

Great!

Excellent doctor and staff

Dr. Mayoral and all of the staff were very courteous and friendly. Made sure to listen to what I had to say and asked me a great deal of questions to make sure of what tests to run to see what my condition was and treat it.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review, Angela! We strive to only provide the best experience for our patients and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Carmela Brown, Administrator

gracias dr. una preguenta hoy ustes me iso una gastrscopia. es norma sentir un poco de aldor al ingerir alimentos. gracoas

GI Doctors

He is the best doctor I have ever met. Puts patients needs first.

My Colonoscopy

Dr. Mayoral procedure for my Colonoscopy was done Quickly, and in a Professional manner. He did accommodate me when I asked to have all male staff members for my procedure. All staff members were very pleasant.

One happy patient

I don't know what I would do without Dr. Mayoral, he is very knowledgeable and has always known how to help me.

Love the doctor, not the staff

Dr. Mayoral is super nice, but he needs to hire new people. I have been trying to get an appointment for more than a week, and noone calls me back. They also do not know how to schedule appointments because my first appointment was canceled, and on the second one, I had to wait 45 min.

Bad experience...

It is a very large facility. When I arrived the waiting room was packed and I was told that the doctor was running an hour behind. I have been feeling really poorly (and the appointment took over a month to get) so I waited it out. Well, I actually had to wait 2.5 hours to see the doctor. And then he breezed in and out, seriously, it was maybe a 5 minute appointment. Since I was a new patient and it was my first appointment I had hoped to spend some time with the doctor and ask some questions. He told me I needed an endoscopy procedure for diagnosis, but didn't really explain anything. A nurse brought me a whole bunch of paperwork to sign, and it described some potentially serious side effects. I had to track her down to ask her if the procedure was even safe. I had to go home and google it; that is how little information I was given in person. Also, they are so backed up that they can't even schedule it until at least April. And I still feel awful now with no idea what's wrong with me. I am very disappointed, I know Dr. Mayoral has some good reviews but I couldn't tell you. I'm on a fixed income and I feel like I wasted a $30 copay. I think I'm going to get a second opinion somewhere else.

Would not recommend even for a sick dog

Mayoral might be a gifted physician but his staff will make you want to see a voodoo practitioner. 2+ hour wait; condescending staff; no one listens and the Dr blows you off in 5 minutes.

BEST DOC IN TOWN

WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNERS WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!! THE FACT THAT HE IS BILIGUAL IS A PLUS...AND GREAT STAFF TO BACK HIM UP...WILL RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!!!

Dr. William Mayoral is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.