Dr. William Mcbee Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Mcbee Jr?

Most skillful and professional doctor. Definitely saved my life!

Posted on January 7th, 2017

Dr Mcbee is simply amazing! He saved my life when I needed an emergency hysterectomy. He explained the surgery well, discussed post-op care and was so kind and concerned at bedside both pre and post surgery. Afterwards, he called me personally twice as well as his office staff calling to check on my recovery and to see if I had any questions or concerns! WV is lucky to have him!

Best in town!

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Excellent physician!

Posted on March 1st, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Excellent doctor. Accurate diagnosis, explanation of procedures, and technique.

Posted on March 17th, 2014

Dr. McBee and his staff were knowledgable, caring and competent. They did not hesitate to refer my daughter in law when specialized treatment was necessary. We knew that every possible avenue of treatment was explored and that Pam had quality treatment. Caring for someone with terminal cancer is daunting. The staff at this facility met each challenge with expert care and always made us feel that a team was involved and that we were a part of it. We are grateful.

Dr. McBee is AWESOME in every way!!

Posted on April 6th, 2013

My regular GYN refered Dr. Mcbee to me only after the first referral was a disaster. So thankful she did! Dr. McBee made me feel at ease the second he entered the room. He's straight to the point, extremely compassionate, very knowledgeable, & even has a sense of humor! He looks you in the eye when he speaks to you... and he listens to you. Before my surgery he visited my husband and I, and made us both feel comfortable with evrything about to take place (have to admit, we were both very nervous). After my surgery, he personally checked on me. And he himself called to check on me during my recovery. To me that says alot. If you have any questions, no need to call his office because he leaves his number & calls you back within minutes! He's a true gentleman. I completely trust him, and highly recomend him. Looking foward to seeing him for my follow up. He has restored my faith in doctors. The world would be a better place with more men like him in it!!

Absolutely love Dr. McBee!!

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Dr. McBee is the best doctor I have ever had. If you have a problem, he does not mess around & makes sure that you are taken care of ASAP. I had to have surgery twice & he did an excellent job & I completely trust myself in his hands. Not to mention numerous nurses said if they ever had a problem they would go to him. That to me is saying a lot about him.

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. McBee and I'm so thankful that I was. He is a great doctor! I felt at ease with him from the beginning. After surgery for cancer, he and his entire staff were wonderful. He called me himself and his nurse called me to check on my recovery. I could go on and on about the excellent care I received. Don't hesitate to go to Dr. McBee.

Excellent Physician

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Dr. McBee is an excellent physician. My regular GYN Doc. referred me to him, and I am so glad that she did. It turned out that I needed surgery. I remember the morning of my surgery, I was very scared, and nervous, but after he came in and talked with me, I was fine. He has a very good bedside manner, and he really cares for his patients. Usually after you are discharged from the hospital the doctor's nurse will call to check to see how the patient is doing, but Dr. Mcbee himself called to check on me. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to meet him. He truely is a fine doctor. I consider him a friend!

Very Impressed

Posted on June 7th, 2012

My Daughter had cervcal cancer he was one of the best Docters I have ever meet. He was great with my daughter I sure coudn't have wanted anybody any better.

Posted on October 18th, 2011

I can't say enough great things about Dr. McBee. I am currently recovering from surgery that he performed on me. Dr. McBee takes the time to answer questions and explains everything. He has a very caring bedside manner. Dr. McBee comes across as confident, but not cocky. He does not talk down to his patients. He has all of the qualities of a great physician.

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Dr.Mcbee was awesome the first time he saw me he was able to do some tests to see I needed surgery. Next he was able to tell me everything he was going to do and explain to me the procedures why and how long it woulod take. He showed me he cared andI was very satisfied with him.