Dr. William T Mcclellan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William T Mcclellan?

Comfortable

1st time visiting a Plastic Surgeon and was made very comfortable as soon as I entered. Everything was thoroughly explained and Dr. Mccelellan took his time with me....not rushed to usher me out the door .

Breast reconstruction

I'm so pleased and amazed with my new Body! I could have gone anywhere to get my reconstruction but I chose Dr McClellan and im so grateful for my results! I can't believe how I look after having double radical mastectomy and delayed reconstruction! Everyone on his staff are incredible! He is the most talented surgeon and he truly is humble about his talent. Thank you for my surgeries! I highly recommend Dr McClellan.

Very professional Dr.

Haven't been contacted about insurance for imaging after a possible rupture of implant was my only complaint. It is either my insurance being slow or a lack of communication by his staff.... I've been waiting a week....

What a wonderful doctor and team! I couldn't be happier with the way my surgery turned out. Dr McClellan really took the time to understand my wants, concerns, etc. I felt so at ease with them! I highly recommend :)

He's great, had tummy tuck and he did an awesome job

I wouldn’t choose anyone else for a decision as important as rhinoplasty

I must say, after months and months of tireless research to find a surgeon I trusted with something as vital as my face, I found Dr. McClellan. Dr. McClellan did a wonderful job genuinely listening to my concerns and it shows because he couldn’t have done a better job at delivering exactly what I wanted. I’m in love with my new nose and I don’t have that “overdone” plastic surgery look that less attentive surgeons give their patients. I now have a very natural looking and feminine nose that fits my face perfectly. My new nose has soften my features drastically while still keeping me looking like me. Even my closest friends haven’t even picked up on the fact I’ve had rhinoplasty done because of the high quality work Dr. McClellan provided. I truthfully wouldn’t go anywhere else to have a procedure done. With Dr. McClellan’s office, I have the confidence knowing that I am in good hands throughout the entire process from start to finish. I could not be happier with my results or my experience with both Dr. McClellan and his amazing staff.

excellent

Excellent! I pray he stays in the Morgantown area!

happy with the results

No wait time at his office, and friendly staff. I felt comfortable and had no worries prior to surgery. I felt confident in Dr. McClellan's experience and advice. I am very happy with my results, my confidence is a 10. Surgery went well and I had Zero complications, I healed perfect and had minimal discomfort. I would recommend Dr. McClellan to those who are interested in Breast Augmentation. I look wonderful!

Wonderful Doctor, Staff and Experience!

Dr. McClellan is a wonderful doctor! He was very confident, caring, and extremely patient with all my questions and concerns, as I had never had surgery before. I had no complications with my surgeries. Becky, the office manager is super nice and helpful. She was always very quick, to answer any questions that I called or emailed her. One thing I really liked and felt was very helpful, was that I was given my medication prescriptions, at my pre-op appointment. It was so nice to have them filled and waiting on me, when I needed them. I highly recommend Dr. McClellan. I can't say enough good, about him and his staff!

A Great Doctor

I was very nervous when I saw Dr. McClellan the first time. I wanted breast reduction surgery but thought it would be too expensive, insurance wouldn't pay anything, probably a waste of time, etc. He immediately made me feel at ease even though the subject was embarrassing to discuss. He assured me I was a good candidate for the surgery. Becky said she felt sure my insurance would cover most of the cost. She took care of all the arrangements. It was a few weeks before I was able to have the surgery, but it went along without any complications. When my husband met Dr. McClellan he immediately said he liked him and felt confident about leaving me in his care. I got along great, no complications at all, and the best part, I feel and look so much better. I only wish I had done it years ago.

Dr. Mcclellan is the nicest and most caring dr. I have ever met in my life. I came to visit Dr. Mcclellan concerning a melanoma on my left leg after having a horrific visit with Dr. Kennedy in Bridgeport. Dr. Mcclellan not only examined my leg and discussed what procedure needed to be done but also listened to my concerns and my details of my experience with Dr. Kennedy. He gave me the peace of mind I needed. Dr. Mcclellan not only had to remove the melanoma but had to perform reconstructive surgery on the site. Two months later I am happy to say that I am cancer free and my leg is healing fine. I had all these terrible fears of never being able to bend my leg again and would lose full use of it. Thank you Lord for sending me to Dr. Mcclellan. Becky and his entire staff are wonderful. I highly Dr. Mcclellan. Thanks again Dr. Mcclellan! You are number 1 in my book.

I was refered to Dr.McClellan because of his expertise in hand and arm surgery. I had a tumor in my arm. Dr.McClellan had me in surgery within 2 business days.Dr.McClellan was very up front and honest with me about my diagnosis. I have now had two surgeries, one to remove the tumor,muscle and nerves and the second to transfer 3 of my tendons so that my fingers could move.Two years later and I am doing yoga! I trust Dr.McClellan with my life, he is an amazing and kind doctor.

Dr. William T Mcclellan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.