Dr. William McClerkin Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Unnecessary surgery

Posted on November 19th, 2012

This doctor inaccurately diagnosed cancer for my thyroid - causing me to have surgery. Fortunately, I chose another doctor for the surgery; however, the result was that the surgery was unnecessary as the condition had been misdiagnosed. Here I am with the neck scar to prove it.

Posted on February 15th, 2015

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.