Dr. William E Mcelmoyle Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William E Mcelmoyle?

Excellent!

I've been going to Dr. McElmoyle for about ten years and am very pleased. Although the waiting time may be long, he always spends ample time with me to listen to what I have to say, thoroughly examine as needed and carefully explain any meds, tests or other recommendations. And the few times I've needed a recommendation for a specialist, he's always suggested first-rate people. Highly recommended.

Been seeing Dr. Whalen for 19 years. I needed a note confirming I had MS because I was taking the kids to a theme park in Florida. Dr. Whalen was on vacation and Dr. McEmoyle refused saying there was nothing in my file about the MS. They referred me to my neurologist 18 years ago. They are copied on all my tests. They said call my neuro. I had been out of the area for a few years and had not seen him, but was at Dr. McEmolye's office a few months ago. They know, I just don't know why a note was an issue. Thanks for the help

Anger

this guy has an anger management problem!! He has over 1,000 patients. Thin you'll get decent care. think again...

Dr. Mac rocks

Always takes plenty of time with his patients and actually listens to us and cares about us

Dr. William E Mcelmoyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morrisville, PA.