Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William C McGarvey
Dr. William C McGarvey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Katy, TX, with other offices in Katy, TX and Houston, TX (and 4 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. McGarvey has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William C McGarvey has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William C McGarvey has the following 4 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
Dr. William C McGarvey has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 39
I had microfracture knee surgery. Dr Mcgarvey explained what my options were. After surgery he explained to my husband what was done during surgery and on my follow up he explained to me. He is Companionate and did not rush the visit. His staff is wonderful. The wait time to see the doctor may be a bit longer at times, BUT I would rather him take time to explain and spend time with his patients instead of rushing them in and out like they were just 15 minute portions of time to get through. I have no complaints here at all. He takes time to answer questions. I am glad I chose him and his staff to take care of my medical needs.
Office staff makes little/no effort to make things run smoothly. I had to schedule an initial visit, schedule a test, schedule a follow up visit. I had to go into his office to make initial visit... they wouldn't answer their phones and wouldn't respond back to voice mails. After seeing him the first time and trying to get a test... it took over 1 month for anyone to talk with me about it. I finally had to go back into his office and talk with the people who gave the test. Now, several months later I'm trying to see him for a follow up visit. Wish me luck in getting someone. I tried writing an email but alas, no response. I find I need to drive to Dallas to see doctors. The doctors in Houston are great... but it takes an act of Congress to get in to see one.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William C McGarvey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.