Dr. William Mcguirt Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Mcguirt Jr?

Mrs.

Posted on September 6th, 2016

I am the mother of a special needs child who has been a patient of Dr. Will McGuirt since he was about 4 years old. Dr. McGuirt has been at all times the most amazing, knowledgeable, helpful, caring, concerned and gifted doctor we have encountered. (On par is Dr. Argenta & Dr. Shashi) My son suffers from a number of things and I am so grateful to the time McGuirt gives to his care. My sons ENT health has been so much better under his care.

Best ENT available

Posted on December 31st, 2015

excellent MD. Has been following my grandsons since infancy and they are now 9 and 11. He has performed surgeries and placed tubes in their ears as needed. Has Called my home on weekends to see how they are doing and is very concerned with his patients and provides outstanding followup care. He is tops in my rating of doctors!!!!

Posted on September 6th, 2014

Incompetent doctor for adults. May be okay with children but not adults. He has the personality of a snail and shows absolutely no compassion or effort to try to find out what your problem might be. Also has been sanctioned in the past. Better look somewhere else for ENT care.

Need More Doctors Like This

Posted on July 20th, 2013

Really great doctor! Understanding, kind, explains well, just a really good bedside manner. we need more doctors like this! I would highly recommend him to anyone

family

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Dr. Mcquirt is one of the most compassionate & most brilliant physician's I've ever met. He not only improves the quality of one's life but he is patient & spends time with the patient/parent! He has been really easy for my children to trust because of these traits. I have referred family & friends to Dr. Mcquirt & have found that all who have received care from him, feel the same!

Posted on April 29th, 2012

Dr. McGuirt is a doctor that I would recommend to anyone needing an ENT doctor. He is caring, dedicated and professional, yet friendly and is easy to talk to regarding any problems. I am thankful he is our doctor....

Posted on October 11th, 2017