Dr. William F Mckemie Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William F Mckemie Jr?

I do not recommend,no reg check ups or follow up appointment on treatment,annoying and unhelpful staff. Appointment once a month in a serious medical condition,horrible time with appointment. You could prob die before you got into see them. Worst experience wwith a doctor ever,will not be back.

Dr McKemmie is great, bt his office staff are VERY RUDE and mess up a lot in the billing area. I would not reccomend this doctor for this reson.

Perfection!

This man is a miracle sent from God. He has done so much for my mother who is no longer with us and for me who has been diagnosed with a life changing disease. I absolutely love Dr. McKemie and I cannot express my thankfulness in his dedication to my condition. He is a miracle worker and a true gift from God.

Type 2 Diabetes