Dr. William T Mckenzie Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William T Mckenzie?

Never even examined or asked any questions but ordered sleep study???was told he really reviews and spend a lot of time reading physician referral. I expected he would at least have a stethoscope and listen to your chest as a pulmonologist. Beware

Horrible office staff, mediocre Dr

Office staff ruins it for this Doctor. He isn't very personable and doesn't seem to be very concerned with the follow up of his patients. His staff is HORRIBLE!

Think Twice - It Wasn't Nice

Could get in to see Dr. McKenzie sooner than Dr. Dent. Waited 30 minutes to see doctor. Sleep Study diagnosed problem. Doctor came in and told results of study then he started to walk out after about 2 minutes in the room. Tried to ask questions and received speech on Obamacare and insurance companies.

Never saw the doctor and was charged a fee

My husband saw this doctor a few years ago for a sleep study and he liked him so I made an appointment to see this doctor for a persistent cough. The appointment was at 8:30. On the same day I scheduled an appointment with a client for work at 11:00 so I figured I would have plenty of time to take care of my appointment and make it back to the office. After 30 minutes of waiting I asked how long the appointment was going to take. I was told probably 2 hours. Obviously that would not leave me time to make it back to work and I didn't want to keep client waiting. I think it is inconsiderate of any professional to keep a client waiting. So I told the lady at the front desk that I would need to reschedule but because I didn't know my schedule I would have to call back. I had forgotten about calling in the week since because I, like everyone else that works and has kids, am very busy. Instead of calling to remind me to reschedule, the doctor sends me a bill for a $25 fee for a no show. I would have reset the appointment if they had called. They could have made a lot more money from me if they had dropped the charge and let me reset it but I guess they would rather have $25 than hundreds. It shows laziness and lack of any understanding. Not good signs for a doctor's office.

Dr. McKenzie, I appreciate your knowledge and professionalism!

Dr. McKenzie resolved my sleep disorder after two others failed. I'm thankful for his expertise and am sleeping so much better now as a result of him.

A very good doctor-office experience. I was pretty sick.

Theh Staff was exceptional. Therapist Gary Register, Nurse Kristy and Dr. McKenzie were WONDERFUL. Very caring and professional. Their reception/clerical staff were very efficient as well.

If you want a Doctor that is knowledgable, professional, but is truly caring and compassionate, trust in Dr. Dent, Pulmonology. He has a heart and a brain with the respect of his patients and colleagues! There is absolutely no comparison!