Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William A Mcnamara
Dr. William A Mcnamara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mcnamara is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. Dr. Mcnamara has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William A Mcnamara has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William A Mcnamara has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. William A Mcnamara has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. McNamara is a terrific doctor. Over a period of several years, he has helped me with an ongoing problem (knee) as well as less serious orthopedic problems or injuries that have arisen. He dependably provides excellent clinical care as well as the critically important guidance (as in, listening to and answering your questions, and telling you things you wouldn't have known to ask) a patient needs but can't always find. He is a people person as well as a very capable doctor, and clearly cares about his patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mcnamara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
52 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. William A Mcnamara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhysician Associates, 6000 Executive Blvd Ste 300, Rockville, MD
Dr. William A Mcnamara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.