Dr. William Mehserle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Mehserle?

He does not care for his vulnerable patients

Posted on July 19th, 2017

He does not know how to write prescriptions! He ordered 1 or 2 tablets of a certain medicine (who is going to decide? the patient has dementia!) and ordered a numbing cream to treat the affected area as directed. How will the CNA rotating care that day will know what to do? when I asked for guidance he refused and said through his nurse that he does not deal with dementia patients and to get it done through her primary care physician.

Compassionate!

Posted on June 13th, 2017

Dr. Mehserle was my dr. about 10 yrs ago when I badly fractured my left leg right above the knee. I recently had to go back since fracture area and knee was hurting. He treated each leg/knee with a steroid/cortisone and was very cautious with same. He is honest and truthful with you but in a gentle way. He does not use scare tactics like some people do.. I would recommend to anyone that wanted a terrific ortho doc.

fantastic dr!

Posted on February 5th, 2017

I asked for him when I was in the ER many yrs ago. He operated on my broken femur and I saw him periodically in his office as I learned to walk again.

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Excellent

Posted on February 17th, 2015

A relief to find a new doctor on my first try.

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Dr. Mehserle is an excellent doctor. I was referred to him from my oncologist. It was easy to get an appointment and he was aware of my problem prior to my visit. I have nothing but praise for his professionalism and quality of care.

Former Patient

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Dr. Mehserle is a very knowledgable and competent physician. He performed hip surgery on me with excellent results. His bedside manner was kind, courteous, and professional. He was always willing to spend time answering any questions I or my husband had. My follow-up visits went very well, and he always spent as much time as necessary for me and gave me the feeling that he really cares about me and my recuperation.

Posted on September 27th, 2017