Dr. William Meinert Jr Is this you?

former employee

Dr William Meinert is the greatest boss to ever work for. I'm so glad that he is still practicing and sharing his medical expertise with the people of Georgia. I'm hoping by now that someone was able to get him to stop smoking, at least on the day of the Great American Smokeout. I regret that I always failed at that task. Dr Meinert shared his expertise with many young impressionable Interns and Residents in Family Practice Residency, and if I do say so myself, we put a lot of outstanding Doctors out into the world. Way to go!!!

Type 2 Diabetes