Dr. William F Melms Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William F Melms?

Excellent Physician

Pt care

Last year was probably the hardest year of my life.... receiving a diagnosis of breast cancer nearly devasted me, but Dr Melms instinctively knew that I would be more 'at ease' by immediately setting into motion my treatment. Before he even came into the room to give me the diagnosis, he called and set up a visit with the surgeon. To me this showed that he takes the time to understand his patients, and cares about each individual person.

Dr. Melms has such an approachable personality. He is an excellent physician. I have a special needs child, this man not only takes care of his physical needs his treatment of my son uplifts his mental health as well. I hope he never leaves this area. We trust him.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. William F Melms is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minocqua, WI.