Dr. William C Meyers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William C Meyers?

10 Stars

Dr Meyers' appointment book is full. This is to be expected when you are trying to see the top doctor in his field... There is a lot of demand. Apart from waiting for the appointment, every aspect of my procedure exceeded my expectations. His knowledge, his humble review of his qualifications to perform the needed procedure, his willingness to engage and answer all of my questions, the knowledge and qualifications of his team... all of the details needed to accommodate and support me during and after the procedure were accounted for as if I was a superstar with a $100m groin. I would rate him 10 stars if it was available.

Vincera Institute Outstanding

Dr. Meyers pioneered the core muscle injuries field. He is very compassionate and takes time with each patient so I don't mind waiting to see him. He is very smart, dedicated and truly cares. I'm an older weekend athlete and he gives just as much to the regular person as he does to the big name athletes. The other doctors (hip, etc) who are associated with Vincera are top notch and the physcial rehabilitation program is comprehensive and individually tailored to your injury,

Dr. Meyers is great, not so sure about all the billing staff

The most amazing doctor and practice

Exceptional Facility

This is a one-stop full service health care experience with top-notch professionals. Consultation, surgery, and rehabilitation are all housed in the same facility. Dr. Meyers is very caring and exceptionally competent. There is a considerable wait time, however, it's well worth it!

auto liver transplant

He is a wonderful dr he always took time for me. In my book he is one of the best dr I have ever seen. He saved my life I will never forget that I owe him so much. I want to take time to thank him. Anybody that needs a great doctor he is top notch.

Dr. Meyers probably saved my life

I am a gall bladder cancer survivor (5 years!)and a patient of Dr. Meyers. I have complete faith and trust in Dr. Meyers' and his staff's medical abilities. I strongly recommend him.

I had a great experience with Dr. Meyers. Yes, there was a wait in the office before my appointment time, but I found that when it was my turn, he took plenty of time to listen to my concerns and help me understand my choices in treating my condition. His demeanor is somewhat business-like, but he very much cares about his patients and will do anything he can to help you.

Waited Months

I found Dr Meyers at first to be his own man , very much different as time went by . He made a quick diagnosis , prognosis But several months later after waiting and suffering . Never followed through with his initial optimistic approach to my dilemma. His demeanor changed after I waited 5 MONTHS and each time there waited 4 hours minimum in his exam room !!! for this promised surgery ! Then out of no where he set another recourse which was ridiculous and aggravating . That surgery wouldn't be beneficial contrary to all my other doctors beliefs the only option was a surgical approach . Without calling several doctors I gave him for contacts he redundantly said he'd call and never did . As for his secretary Marcia she really sounds likes shes telling the truth I bet she could pass a polygragh test with no problem with a smile and innocent caring act but the horrid 'innocent' lies postpone your issues forever ,She also give her medical opinion she has no medical degree though . She definitely has Dr Meyers back in every aspect!

Great Doctor.

It has been great dealing with him. He fixed my right side with no problems. I just wish I would of mention my left side when I had the chance because its hurting to the piont were I can't sit anymore from the rehab.

very impatient during followup visits. met 3 times for about 3 minutes each time. very abrupt. misdiagnosed a re-tear of the muscle that he had tried to re-attach, which ended up disabling me. another doctor caught his mistake 2 years later.

Dr. William C Meyers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.