The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William G Mishler has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Wrist Injury
Showing 5 of 14
had a serious infection after a surgery, and it seemed as if he did not care, and i had to go to the emergency room to get treatment and the hospital schedule emergency treatment which he did. I almost lost my leg due to the infection. I felt the follow up could have been done a little bit more professionally. Perhaps it was because i only had medicaid, or perhaps it is because he just is an abrut person with good skills and that I was an exception to his track record. But I was very dissatisfied.
45 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Mt Carmel Medical Center
Dr. William G Mishler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam George Mishler Md, 641 Humboldt St, Reno, NV
Dr. William G Mishler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.