Dr. William H Montano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William H Montano?

Dr montano is dr house

I was bleeding internally and dr montano figured out what was wrong and fixed it.I was 14 then,now I'm 34.I was very scared but was feeling better in no time.thank you dr montano.

Dr.Montano is excellent

Dr.Montano is excellen

I went to see Dr. Montano to have a lump removed from my breast. Cancer is a stress-producing diagnosis and I was just delighted that I was seen immediately and scheduled for surgery just two days later. The surgery went so well I could do anything I wanted the next day. Dr. Montano is the surgeon consulted by other doctors in Fairbanks for breast surgery.

10 yr old son's, mother

I was relieved to know my son did not need surgery and that Dr. Montano was more concerned with his medical care and not doing unneeded surgery. He was very direct and I would be happy to send anyone I know to him for treatment or surgery.

He completely botched what should have been a minor surgery. Had to go to Seattle to get it re-done. Also completely mis-diagnosed the problem. Spent almost no time; deplorable bedside manner. Simply a hideous experience.

good call on not doing surgery

I was in hospital for small bowel blockage. Dr. Montano was the on-call surgeon, but did NOT do surgery as happened before. He took the time to let the nose/gastric tube do it's work to avoid a possibly unnecessary surgery. That impressed me. He's a bit gruff, but I had great confidence in him, and the gruffness grows on you.

Great job

Hernia opration

Great job of fixing my hernia.