Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William K Montgomery has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Wounds and Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I wouldn't let him lance a boil let alone deliver a baby or look at anyone I know. He hates anyone that is on Medicaid or Medicare. He claimes to be a "Good Christian" but that is doubtful when he is unwilling to help the less fortunate. I feel sorry for his partners and his staff having to deal with him.
A psychic Dr apparently. Came into the room, and within 2 minutes told me that my abdominal pain/inflammation feeling, pain during sex, and discharge was from a yeast infection without even checking me, touching me, or frankly acting like he give a dang. VERY rude and brought me to tears when I am not even one to cry. He insinuated that maybe I used a "long (male genitalia...edited to post) shaped dangling thing" aka dillldo too much. I HAVE NEVER used one or anything of a sort in my life!!! Was almost sexually harassing. Very unprofessional, and now I am still left with pain and uncertainty of what's going on with my body all while being hundreds of dollars out.
Dr. Montgomery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. William K Montgomery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNW Georgia Medical Clinic, 15 Riverbend Dr SW Ste 200, Rome, GA
Dr. William K Montgomery is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rome, GA.