Dr. William K Montgomery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William K Montgomery?

Quack

I wouldn't let him lance a boil let alone deliver a baby or look at anyone I know. He hates anyone that is on Medicaid or Medicare. He claimes to be a "Good Christian" but that is doubtful when he is unwilling to help the less fortunate. I feel sorry for his partners and his staff having to deal with him.

Dr Montgomery is a very compassionate and caring doctor. He and his nurse really care about their patients. Office staff is nice just a little slow. Wait time is about 30 minutes.

RUDE and inconsiderate

A psychic Dr apparently. Came into the room, and within 2 minutes told me that my abdominal pain/inflammation feeling, pain during sex, and discharge was from a yeast infection without even checking me, touching me, or frankly acting like he give a dang. VERY rude and brought me to tears when I am not even one to cry. He insinuated that maybe I used a "long (male genitalia...edited to post) shaped dangling thing" aka dillldo too much. I HAVE NEVER used one or anything of a sort in my life!!! Was almost sexually harassing. Very unprofessional, and now I am still left with pain and uncertainty of what's going on with my body all while being hundreds of dollars out.

Dr. William K Montgomery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rome, GA.